General Terms and Conditions
1. Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
2. Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://niaria.com.
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract with
Niaria – Gesundheitsbewusstsein
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
- Selection of the desired goods
- Confirm by clicking the “Order” button
- Checking the information in the shopping cart
- Press the button “to checkout”
- Registration in the online shop after registering and entering the registration details (email address and password).
- Re-examination or correction of the respective entered data.
- Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button “order for a fee” or “buy”. Before submitting the binding order, the consumer can go back to the The website where the customer’s information is recorded and input errors corrected or the order process can be canceled by closing the internet browser. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://niaria.com/agb/. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible over the internet.
3. Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) Die angegebenen Preise enthalten die gesetzliche Umsatzsteuer und sonstige Preisbestandteile. Hinzu kommen etwaige Versandkosten.
(2) Der Verbraucher hat die Möglichkeit der Zahlung per Vorkasse, PayPal, Kreditkarte( Visa, Mastercard, American Express ).
(3) Hat der Verbraucher die Zahlung per Vorkasse gewählt, so verpflichtet er sich, den Kaufpreis unverzüglich nach Vertragsschluss zu zahlen.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by mail.
5. Retention of Title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
7. Contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
Status of the GTC Sep 2021
Free terms and conditions created by agb.de.